Monday, August 3, 2015

Happy Birthday, Meldee!

My friend Meldee and her husband Don
My former roommate and good friend Meldee celebrated a milestone birthday on Friday.  I wish I could have been there to celebrate with her, but she lives two states of the union away from where I live!

I was so happy that the Universe served up a delightfully silvery blue moon for her on her special day.

The "blue" moon captured by my friend!
Her wonderful hubby Don also had some surprises up his sleeve, which included an open-air concert on the Deer Valley (Utah) stage.

At the Deer Valley Concert
The program included the 1812 Overture, complete with firing cannons!  (I love singing along with the Ka-Booms at the end.  My favorite!)

Here is Meldee posing with one of the awesome cannons!
Sounds like a really fun evening.

Happy Birthday, my dear friend!

Meldee and Don's cat kids, Luna and Chief, had to celebrate at home

No comments: