Tuesday, November 25, 2014

BYU Football

The Brigham Young University Stadium
Part of my family attended the BYU-Savannah State game on Saturday.

I do not know what possesses folks to sit in the rain to watch football.  A love of the game?  A love of their team (my Alma Mater, by the way), ... a streak of masochism?  A mix of all three?

Just kidding.

BYU was leading at halftime.  That is, if you can call a score of 51 to nothing a lead.  Sounds more like a rout or thrashing or total football annihilation.

The report was that by the third quarter it started raining in earnest.  Up until that time it was just a mild, gentle, soaking rain.

Yes, they are football nuts, why do you ask?

Jay, Christian and Nils
I love my handsome guys.  In the above shot, don't you think Christian looks ready for his Vogue photo shoot?  His sessions with his camera-toting sister have created a high fashion model mentality, I fear! (Sorry, Christian, you're just such a good photo model.)

By the time they got home, the rain had turned to snow, and it was snowing hard.

This is one of the many reasons I live in Southern California.

This is also one of the many reasons I miss my family.  I love these lunatics!

No comments: