Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Best Costumes of 2014


Sabrina as a Greek Goddess
And finally... the winners of the KOA Costume Contest were none other than Sabrina and Yours Truly!
(Imagine that!)  We shared the top honors this year.


Sabrina in her natural habitat... I mean, her cubicle
Sabrina looked adorable as a Greek Goddess.
Pretty details!
What was so funny was that we looked like we washed up on shore from the same island...

My Certificate
Here I am as an Elf from Lord of the Rings.  I was so happy with my elf ears!  They stayed on well without adhesive and really made the outfit, I think.

Me, cracking up over the looks people were giving me
I wore an old dress I had lying around from the 90s.  You never know when an old dress will make a great Halloween costume!

Anyway, that's it for the wacky Halloween celebrations at work this year.  We had a really fun time, as you probably have been able to tell from my last million (give or take) posts.

Now we can move along and look forward to Thanksgiving.

Aren't you glad?

No comments: