Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Happy Birthday, Daniel!

The Happy Birthday Panda Cake!
You can just see my youngest nephew Christian via Skype on the laptop in the top of the photo
 My oldest nephew turned 30 over the weekend.

ARGH!

MY OLDEST NEPHEW TURNED 30!

ALERT THE MEDIA!
Daniel and his 3 year-old daughter have a jam session
You know, I don't think of myself as aging.  Then, I look at these kids growing up and I realize how old I am.  I suppose we all do that to some extent. It's part of life.

It seems as if Daniel had a terrific birthday in Ottawa.  There was music and good food, at least! Wish I could have been there.

Daniel and his nearly 5 year-old son enjoy a Korean birthday luncheon
I'm in the mood for Korean food after seeing these photos.  It always looks delicious.  And there was a lot of it.  This was Daniel's choice for his birthday meal.  I can't say I blame him.

This Korean Birthday Lunch looks really yummy!
I love seeing this little family as they do things together.  I remember how my own family did everything together when I was a little girl.  We had a lot of good times.

Holly and little Livia think it was a pretty good birthday party! (What? no hair clips, Livia?)
Building good, happy memories is an important job for any parent.  I'm glad Daniel had a happy birthday. It's nice to see him and his little family thriving.

Happy Birthday, Daniel!

No comments: