Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Our Graduate Anders

Anders holding his Bingham High School diploma
Graduating from high school is one of those milestones in life, isn't it?  It's the culmination of years of study for some, and a springboard to more schooling for others.

My nephew Anders graduated from Utah's Bingham High School last Tuesday.  Congratulations to one cool dude.


What can I say about this remarkable young man?

He's a soccer player.

Soccer Player
He loves his family.


Anders with Mom and Dad who helped make all this possible
He is hard-working, committed and highly talented.
Drum Major for the Bingham High Marching Band

Did I say highly talented?

I think I did.

He's quite exceptional.
Solo Concert Clarinetist 

Jazzman and scholar
I think he's going to go far!

Anders receiving his diploma at Bingham High graduation ceremonies

Congratulations!

And best of all, on Sunday he was ordained an Elder in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  I'm so proud of him.  What a great kid.

Now onward and upward, Anders!


No comments: