Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Look Who Dropped by!

My Friend Ray as the Windswept Warrior
It's not everyday you open the door and see something like this standing on your front porch! (Nice, huh?.)

This is my good friend Ray dressed up for a promotional event called the Electronic Entertainment Expo, or E3, which was held in Los Angeles last week.   I just had to share, because, yes... he looks like he stepped right off the pages of your favorite Paranormal Romance Novel, doesn't he?

I thought you ladies out there might enjoy some eye candy today!



E3 is a trade show which draws tens of thousands of professionals every year.  People come to see groundbreaking new technologies and amazing new products for computers, video game consoles, handheld systems and more.

Ensemble OnLine
My friend Ray was working for Semi Formal Studios, helping to advertise their flagship game, Ensemble Online, an MMO sandbox territory game.  One of the Stride Winds Warriors, Ray's character doesn't have a name (yet).

As you can see by the photos, opening day attendance at E3 was incredible!


The show is owned by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA).  The association is dedicated to serving the business and public affairs needs of companies who publish interactive games for video game consoles, handheld devices, personal computers and the Internet.


Leading computer and video game companies, business partners, software developers, buyers and retailers, the media, importers, exporters, manufacturers and various industry analysts (and other groups too numerous to mention!) from over 100 countries were invited to the festivities.

I didn't have to attend.  I got a a small taste of it in my own living room.

Awesome bad boy boots!


After I took these photos, Ray discovered that the shoulder piece had been fashioned to cover his left arm, not his right as shown.  It looked more comfortable the next day (he dropped by then too!)  But in spite of that, I think the costume was nicely done.  


Ray really enjoys interacting with the public.  He had a very good time during the Expo.  I understand he was quite a hit with the ladies who were attending.

Who can blame them?

On my porch


I hope these photos put you in a good mood.  I know Ray's visit lifted my spirits and put a big smile on my face!  Thanks for stopping by, my Warrior friend!

No comments: