Friday, March 8, 2013

MAX

Turn Around, Max!  I'm trying to take your picture, here!
This is Max.

I've featured him on these pages before because he's great and I really like him.

Hi
Max is very handsome!

The above photo doesn't do him justice.  His eyes are a beautiful blue.
He is very fastidious and always presents a well-groomed exterior
Max is a fine cat.

Max likes to hang out at our parties (pictured here with his adopted brother, Archie)

Max loves parties.  He always "works the room" when we have a gathering
Max settled on my lap for a while one evening while I was attending a party at his house.  He gave me a few hugs and kisses.  He even accompanied me to the Ladies' Room and back.  He was a very attentive host!

But, duty called, and he had to make his rounds of the other guests.
He will eventually settle down on someone's lap

And then just hang out for a while.
Max likes people.

We all like Max, too.

I understand the girl kitties in his household love him, too.  They get all a-flutter about him.

There's just something about Max.

He is dashing and debonair.

He possesses a certain je ne sais quoi.

Max at Christmas
Max is a fine fellow with a loving and outgoing purrrrrsonality.  I love seeing him and getting a little Max love while I'm at his house.

Max was a rescue.

Support your local animal shelter.  Spay and neuter your animals!  And more importantly: Adopt a pet!

No comments: