Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hanbok

HI!
Livia hiding her thumb.
Although my nephew Daniel and his family are currently living in Shenyang, China, they are also having some Korean cultural experiences.

My nephew writes that his Korean teacher is getting married in the middle of this month (which is like, now.).  She graciously asked if Livia and Fredrik would take part in the wedding.
I love that little hair flip.
My hair did the same thing when I was this age.
These beautiful clothes are traditional Korean clothing, or Hanbok, that the teacher purchased for our kids.

I think Livia looks adorable

Fred  got an outfit, too!  He has sure grown in the past few months.

Fred admiring himself in the mirror.
Okay, he looks adorable too.
What wonderful experiences our little family is having in China.  They are lucky to be experiencing so many fascinating and varied cultures.

It sounds like they are having a lovely time.

Can't wait to hear about the wedding!




No comments: