Thursday, March 7, 2013

Beautiful Bride


Nicole and Sterling
Yes, that's real snow!
My cousin Ronald's granddaughter recently got married in the middle of a snowstorm. (Blizzard, was the word my brother used!)  

I think the above image is just beautiful.

Although it's been a couple of months, she is just a gorgeous girl, and I love the photos, so I thought I'd post a couple of the wedding photos for you to enjoy, too.  

My cousin Ronald, his wife Shirley, Nicole, Sterling, Nicole's mom Mi Soon
Nicole's father passed away a few years ago.  He was a wonderful man who served an LDS mission to South Korea in his youth.  That's where he met Nicole's lovely mom.
Mother and Daughter
Nicole's dress was simple and elegant.
Posing in front of the snow-drenched temple


Nicole and Sterling met on the Brigham Young University ballroom dance team.
My Cousin Ronald dancing with his gorgeous granddaughter
I wish Nicole and Sterling a lifetime of happiness.

No comments: