Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Magical Chinese Wedding


Okay, I know this was a May wedding, but I kinda missed May this year.  So, when I saw these pictures recently, I thought it was so fun!  And I thought maybe you'd enjoy seeing a Chinese wedding, too.

As you know, if you have been following my blog, my nephew Daniel and his family are currently living in Shenyang, China.  They employ an Ayi, or Nanny, to help with their two children.  When their Ayi's daughter got married in May, they were invited to join in the celebration.


The Beautiful Bride dancing with her Groom
Of course, I know these photos are all out of order, but nevertheless, I hope you get a feel of what it was like.  It looks like it was not only beautiful, but a lot of fun!

Guests were plentiful, as were the refreshments

Everything was beautifully decorated

Here is the  ice sculpture component.  It looks pretty spectacular!

The Bride and Groom bowing in respect to their parents.  Look at that spectacular dress!

Fred had to help things along.  Looks like he's explaining things for us.

The ice sculpture exploded beautifully for the photographer

The happy couple 


The Happy Couple, changed out of their formal wear and ready for the Honeymoon

Have a happy week!



No comments: