Friday, August 22, 2014

Holding Paws

Jack and his mom's foot
Always in motion is the kitty!

We have good times together, despite (or possibly because of) Jack's wiggles.  And sometimes we just hold paws.

What can I do, people?  Mom is a girl, she likes that stuff.
Jack was doing this the other night, and it was so sweet - so I grabbed the camera and got a couple of pictures in.  You will note that he wouldn't keep his head still long enough for me to get off a good shot.  And I tried.  These two happen to be the ones out of the bunch that show Jack using the most restraint!

But you know how it is... Jack always has to move to see what I'm doing.  Of course.  He's a cat.

I love my little kitty.  He is a lot of fun.


Have a great weekend, everyone!
Just one more week until the Labor Day Holiday!




No comments: