Tuesday, September 3, 2013

At Home With Farfar and Farmor

Livia and Fred entertaining the family
Fredrik and his little sister Livia spent a whole month with their grandparents, Farmor and Farfar, this summer.  They got to do lots of fun things, like play the piano, play tourists, and eat good old fashioned ice cream.

DEEE-LISH!  The sundaes at Leatherby's are almost bigger than Livia!
That looks like an awfully big sundae for a little girl.  But it seems from the 4 spoons in it, that it's being happily shared.

Fred also had fun on the computer.

Fred's first forays into word processing
I'm not sure if  "fuffyfyfyfyftotojjky" means anything. It doesn't look like Chinese... I think! Hmmm. I'll have to ask Fredrik!

Livia appears to love books as much as the rest of our family!

Doing some light reading
Fredrik also loves trains, so he was very happy to sit here and wait for the Salt Lake TRAX light rail system to take him on a short trip.

Fred, waiting for the TRAX light rail
And it's never to early to shop around for a good University.  Fred and Livia had to go see Dad's (and Farfar's and Farmor's and Tante Marianne's) Alma Mater, Brigham Young University (BYU) located in Provo, Utah.

Visiting BYU campus
I'm not sure they appreciated the beauty of the place!

BYU upper campus and "Y" mountain
The campus has changed a great deal since I was there.  I'm not sure I could even find my way around anymore.

Seeing the campus with Daddy
I do recognize the Wilkinson Center (entrance above).  I loved the bookstore!

Fred and Livia also had a lot of time to play with Uncle Christian.  I think Christian and Fredrik had a great time together.

Fredrik playing with Uncle Christian
After so much fun, time to get some rest!

Night night!
Time for bed!  Get those teeth brushed!

No comments: