Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving with the Office

Walter, taking a panoramic photo of our party, while Joel and Stephen look on
I love my co-workers.  There.  I've said it.  I enjoy them very much and am happy to come to work every day.

One KOA tradition, started many, many years ago, is having a Thanksgiving luncheon the week prior to Thanksgiving.

This year, instead of bringing food in, we opted for going out to Marie Callender's for lunch instead.  It was a lot of fun.

Gerry looks like he is sitting alone, but he isn't!
The food was yummy and good spirits ran high.

Danika, Carmen and Sabrina
Danika, smile at me!


These photos were taken on the sly, so some are better than others.  At least you get the idea of what it was like.

There were several tables and people seemed to really enjoy themselves.

Eric smiles for the camera as others are lost in conversation
Well, except for one person who had an unfortunate accident when the new, and very nervous, waitress dumped not just one, but two large, iced drinks down his back.

I didn't get a photo and names are being withheld to protect the innocent... and the guilty.

That part wasn't very fun.


Yummy turkey and stuffing!
The food was great, however.  We had our choice of traditional turkey, a chicken/broccoli pasta dish, or the all-you-can eat salad bar.

I believe most of us chose the turkey.


My only complaint was getting my piece of pumpkin pie sans whipped cream!  That was a sacrilege!
What is wrong with this picture?
This was the first of two Thanksgiving meals for me.

So you see, I am very Thankful.

No comments: