Monday, December 22, 2014

Old Friends at Yuletide

Jana in Reindeer mode
Old friends are the best.

We had a little mini-reunion over the weekend.  It was just me and three friends I have not seen for a very long time.

Randy and his antlers
I love these folks.  They are a lot of fun to be with!  Jana, Vicki and I used to sing together and performed all over the southland.

Vicki has since moved to Arizona, and I don't see any of them often enough.
 
Vicki
As I get older I value more and more the things money can't buy, like spending time with cherished friends.  I hope this holiday season brings you in touch with people you love, too.  Good friends and family are great gifts that can't be purchased or exchanged - merely treasured for ever.

Goofy friends are the best, aren't they?
Only three more days until Christmas!  Ho Ho Ho!

No comments: