Wednesday, December 16, 2015

'Tis the Season

Santa arrives at the office
I like to have little wrapped chocolates on my desk at work.  It gives my co-workers on the far side of the building an incentive to visit me every now and then.

Bribery?  I think not!  Just a good reason for a l-o-n-g walk.

I was so pleased when my new Santa cookie jar showed up in the mail yesterday!  He is the perfect addition to my holiday line-up.

I splurge on a new one once a year.  So far, I have accumulated a ceramic purse and a little fat pumpkin.  The Santa is a welcome new member of my office crew.

Below you see them in their line-up on my desk.  




The pumpkin jar will now be retired until September.  I'm sorry to see him go.  He was a cheerful reminder of good times of plenty.



Now Santa will have to spread some cheer for a season.  He's very jolly.  He's filled with mini Reese's peanut butter cups at the moment.  

Come by and visit any time!

No comments: