Sunday, September 5, 2010

KOA's New Offices

Here is the lobby of our new offices in Monterey Park.  You can just see Hilary peeking over the railing.  'The new office is right across the street from our current offices.  Our current building was recently purchased by East L.A. College, so all the current occupants are relocating.



Hallway in the new office space.  The whole office is quite spacious, but lacks the charm of our current offices.  I'm not wild about the oatmeal color throughout, either.  I have no idea why we can't have some bright colors, but then I painted my living room rose pink...




Hilary, Brian and Ivy (I think) checking out the new cubicles.

My new office!  I have no exterior windows, but it's bigger than my current office, which will be nice.,

Sabrina and Danika checking out the new Corporate digs.
Hanging out by the new Corporate cubicles.  They'll have lots more room, which is nice.  Here is Sabrina looking sassy (as usual) and making us laugh.  The company president's office will be down the hall that swings to the right behind Danika.

We're scheduled to move on October 1st.  I'm not looking forward to the actual moving part, but it should be fun to have a change of scenery!


No comments: