Sunday, September 5, 2010

Growing and growing!

Ah yes, here's my guy Jack - Jack o' the five hearts, or perhaps I should say Jack du Cinq Coeurs!  He's my little darling.  Jack likes to play.  Doesn't say much at all, and really really loves his spring toys, his mousies and being a stealth cat.  Because he doesn't make a peep and he's grey, it's very easy for him to sneak up on me!  I've read that his eyes will get emerald green and his fur will get even more silver as he ages.  I've found that silver part holds true for a lot of us!





Jack likes to play destructo-cat!  He has become more and more proficient at finding things to do by himself.  Most of the time that's a good thing.  I know he is lonely sometimes.  Me too.  I'm lucky to have my little lucky Thai cat.







How can you not love this cuteface?  Even with his laser eyes going in this photo, you can see how adorable he is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack is adorable! So glad you sent me the link to your blog, I had no idea. Will try to read it often!