Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Relief Society Sisters

These photos were taken at our Relief Society dinner on Thursday, February 18th. These are great ladies!

Our Pickering Ward Relief Society President, Ellen Balke is a beautiful woman, inside and out.








This next shot is Alecia Lai and her lovely mom. Alecia has the sweetest little boy ever.

















Ellen Ibey just doesn't age. Don't know what her secret is! I recently worked with Alecia Lai and Ellen Ibey in Young Womens and just miss them and the girls alot since my release. They are such talented ladies.
















Mary Beth Rodriguez is probably going to hate me for posting this photo, but the joy in her face was just too compelling, so I'm posting it, anyway! Mary Beth is our Bishop's wife and my current missionary companion. I've known her the longest of all these women, and treasure her friendship. She was a huge help to me as I recovered from my surgeries a couple of years ago.










Here we have Karin Peltz Grimm, Vicky Peltz, Nicole Hall, Barbara Klein and Nancy Cunningham. Nicole is our ward organist and her husband is in the bishopric. Barbara teaches gospel doctrine and is just an amazing woman. All these ladies are just terrific. They've given me shoulders to cry on, hugs, meals, smiles, gospel lessons, rides to church and temple, listening ears, encouragement and countless kindnesses. I'm so lucky to have them all in my life!

No comments: