Sunday, February 21, 2010

Barb Wagner's Yard Sale

This weekend marked Barb's first foray into Yard Sales... I don't know why I helped her as she is moving away and that is just not fair! No one asked me my thoughts on that! Anyway, seriously, we will miss Barb a great deal.

The sale was a success, even though we had to turn some early birds away.







Here is Barb is a reflective mood. She hadn't slept at all the night before trying to get everything ready for the sale. She did very well, considering!















Barbara's cousin and daughter came down from Oxnard to attend the event. We enjoyed visiting with them both,.
















Brother and Sister Benatz showed up! That was a pleasant surprise. George collects LPs and was delighted at Elaine's collection. I had their daughter in my Young Women's class.




Dr. Cathy, Maura and Mark all came to help out and helped make the event successful. I think they were trying to total up the spoils in this photo!






No comments: