Monday, January 11, 2010

My sweet little girl

Emily,

You have been gone too long.

It's just not fair!

I look 'round corners and still expect you there.

I can't believe it's been two months already. Two whole months!


















I miss you every morning. You would wake me every day and I couldn't be upset with you, even though you never took "no" for an answer! It was impossible to be unhappy with you, Miss Cuteness.,





I miss coming home to my little sweetheart. You always came running to the door when I came home. Now the house seems unbearably empty.
Emily, you were such a blessing in my life. You are impossible to replace - there just isn't anyone like you!
I hope you are having fun chasing butterflies in heaven and playing with all the other angel kitties there.
I know you didn't like it when I was sad, so I promise I am doing better. I'm not crying every single day. Still, a day doesn't pass that I don't think of you and miss you terribly.
I looking forward to seeing you again.
Love you, Baby. Love you forever.


No comments: