Tuesday, April 19, 2011

O Sole MEE-OOOWW


Hi, I'm Jack. Mom calls me her Gorgeous Jack.  Her friends tell me I'm beautiful.  Maybe HANDSOME would be a better word.  But I digress.





I just wanted to tell you a little about my life.  Here I am hugging my Easter Bunny.  Okay, maybe not so much hugging, but we have a pretty good time.  We're buds.
 
It's hard being me sometimes. Chicks dig me. I've got charisma. People are always fawning over me, trying to get my attention. Trying to play with me. Trying to hug me. Petting me.  You get the picture.



 It's like that around here. I'm popular, you know.  I have lots to do on my kitty agenda and I try to make the most out of each day.





I get a lot of fun daily entertainment from the squirrel who lives in our avocado tree, and all the birds who hang out in the courtyard.  It's like reality TV for cats.  I dig it.


For fun, I often do despicable things like steal my Mom's toys, er, collectibles. (I don't know what despicable means, but Mom says that's what it is.)  Here I am gnawing on Captain Jean-Luc Picard.  This upsets my Mom for some reason.  She says I'm being disrespectful to the Star Fleet uniform.  I tell her I'm playing Great Monster of the Universe, and Captain Picard better like it or beam the heck out of here. 

It's a great life.  I'm so happy I want to sing!  O SOOOOOOOOOO-LE MeeOOOOOW!

2 comments:

Sharon Weisz said...

Adorable blog, Marianne! And boy does he look like Lucky, right down to the triangle of white under his chin! Thanks for posting.

Jackie

Nana said...

Hi, Marianne. I'm catching on some friends' blogs. I love you new roommate! My kids surprised me with a kitten at Christmas, and I am loving the feline presence. Glad to read all is well with you.
Rhonda (nana)