Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pickering Ward Babies

                                                                Lately we've had a few Pickering Ward activities where I've been able to steal some pictures of a few of our Ward family babies. Here is Alecia Lai with Parker.  He's the cutie wootiest.  This was at the Relief Society evening a couple of weeks ago.

This is Levi Peary.  He got caught red-handed, or perhaps I should say chocolate-mouthed... at the Linger Longer Luncheon a couple of Sundays ago.

This is Lauren Hall looking a bit surprised at that weird lady flashing lights in her face.  Lauren is going to grow up to be a super model.  I just know it. Look at those big baby blues! She just needs to work a little on her camera presence.

This is Meredith Terranova with her nephew, the youngest Brother Barney.  If I could remember Brother Barney's given name, which may or may not be Spencer, I'd be a lot happier.  It's like taking a botany class and being able to name genus and phylum, but not the common name...  My excuse is that I don't work in Primary or in the Nursery and there are lots of these little ones running around at the moment.  Which is great, by the way.  Don't get me wrong.  I wouldn't be running around myself taking pictures of these little cuties if I didn't think so.

1 comment:

Nicole and Andy said...

Marianne! I finally found you! What a cute blog, and where do you work exactly? I am adding you to our blog list!! I love your new hair cut!