Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools!












Yeah. Right. My brother sent me this photo today, claiming this is what his house looked like early this morning.

HE claimed that their Spring Break mini-vacation would have to be cancelled because of it.

Uh-huh!

Good one, Jay. I had a little chuckle. After all, I live in California where it never rains and certainly never snows... and today is a balmy 70-something degrees with a few lovely puffy clouds in the sky just to remind you that the weather report said it would be storming about now. ("Ha ha, fooled you", is what I'm sure the TV weather man is saying about now. He fooled me into wearing a turtleneck today! Off with his head!)


Then I looked at the weather report on MSN. Mea culpa, Jay! It really is snowing with temps in the 30s today at your house.

Bummer.

And, like, Brrrrrr....


Does this mean I'm getting punked later in the day by someone? Maybe.

This is not good. I thought I'd gotten the Fools day pranks done with early and could enjoy the rest of the day. Now I will have to keep my guard up.

Enjoy your mini-vacation with the kids, Jay!

No comments: