Tuesday, October 20, 2009

You know you want some!


I received this picture from my brother today with the heading, "You know you want some!"
I felt this was cruel and unusual behavior on the part of my normally kind brother.
I mean, now I will have Mazariner on the brain all day today. In case you don't know what you are looking at, may I formally introduce you to Mazariner tarts.
Mazariner are delicious Swedish mini tarts with almond paste filling. My sister-in-law, Kirsti, makes these. I remember taking an entire cake tin of these home from Linnea's wedding. I ate every one of them myself. They were goooooooooood.
I just thought the taunting should continue. Why should I be the only one suffering from Mazariner deprivation today?

1 comment:

Linnea said...

Mmmmm...I know I want some...