Friday, January 3, 2020

Happy New Year 2020!

Annika and her cousin Violet celebrate St. Lucia Day
I have been truly remiss in posting to this blog in 2019.  In fact, I skipped the entire year.  It's probably for the best.  2019 was not a particularly good year for me.  Neither was 2018, as a matter of fact.

However, I'm so grateful for my family and friends.  I have been sustained by many good people through a myriad of trials, large and small.

Most notably , I've neglected to herald the birth of the most recent additions to our family: Samuel Jeffrey on April 10, 2019, and Lily Jean in July of 2019.
Samuel Jeffrey

Lily Jean
This brings my brother's grandchild count to seven!  Such sweet little children, and all growing like crazy.

What a blessing family can be!

1 comment:

Kirsti said...

All years have their ups and downs, I keep focusing on all the ups of 2019, I have some darling grandchildren! And I'm looking forward to all the wonderful possibilities of 2020!