Sunday, August 15, 2010

My guy Jack

Hey,
baby!  I'm Jack.  How you doin?
Jack, week one.

Jack, week two!

Growing like a weed.

I think that Disney artists had a hand in Jack's markings.  He's just too cute with his black eyeliner and adorable black nose and the subtle white around his sweet face. But I suppose God has a terrific palette too and a way with a brush that is unparalleled in the Universe.  He sure did great by Jack.

Jack is around 10-11 weeks old now.  His hobbies are jumping like a flash, being a camoflage cat, and shredding his mom's legs to smithereens.  He enjoys dashing about like a crazy cat, playing with his toys and climbing on his scratching posts.  He eats alot and sleeps alot and seems to be doing fine.  He has a very different personality than my sweet Emily and we are still learning about each other.


I asked Jack to smile, and he did this to oblige me!

My centerfold boy!

1 comment:

Linnea said...

He's adorable! I love that first picture, it made me laugh.
I can't wait to meet him.
By the way, Jeff told me right away that Jack O'Neill is a name from Stargate. :-)