Friday, March 13, 2015

Bianca and FLASH


Bianca and the new puppy
Miss Bianca turns three in a few weeks.  She has a great love of animals.  When her auntie got a new puppy - a puppy almost bigger than she is - it didn't faze her one bit!

Meet Flash, the Golden Retriever.

Bianca trying to pet the doggy's face
Bianca immediately wanted to hold the dog and give him hugs.

Flash: I'm staying very very still

Flash was very sweet and patient with this little Miss.

I have to mention, when I heard the name 'Flash', I didn't think of the TV series immediately. After all, that's THE Flash. My mind went back a ways further to the Flash Gordon film of the 1980s with Max Von Sydow as the evil Emperor Ming the Merciless.  I can still hear the theme music in my head, "Flash!  Oh-oh!  Savior of the Universe!"

Okay, never mind.

In any case, this little dog looks like he's going to be a great hero to the little kids in his family.  He's also, most probably, going to be much bigger than little Miss Bianca very soon.

Flash: Hey! What's with the camera? I'm getting hugged here!
At first I thought maybe the puppy was trying to communicate something like, "Help!  The little girl has GOT ME and won't let go!"

Then I looked again.

I'm pretty sure he's smiling.


Happy Friday the 13th! 
Have a lovely weekend, everyone!

No comments: