Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday, America!


That Star-Spangled Banner still waves!

Have a wonderful 4th of July holiday, everyone here in the land of the free and the home of the brave!

(For all of you who live in other countries, I hope you can enjoy the day, too.  For all of you who are citizens of other countries, please excuse this bit of patriotism and indulge me for a moment.) 

I love this country.  


I love the spirit of America. 


It is different from any other place on earth. I love all the things that are still good and true about this country.  We have a noble heritage and a constitution inspired by God.  May we live up to our responsibilities as good citizens of a free land.

This is a Choice Land. Rah! Rah! America!


(And now, I'm going back to enjoying my day off!)


No comments: