Monday, November 21, 2011

My Heart Leaps Up

A Welcome Home from Jack in the window
When I come home late at night, there is a little furry face at the back window waiting for me.  Since Jack usually watches the world from the front door window, which faces a pleasant courtyard, I can only assume he has heard my car pull into the garage and is watching for me as I cross the back patio.

Seeing his little sweet face in the window always warms my heart.  It's nice to know there is someone at home waiting for me, even if it's only a little cat.

Whose face warms your heart when you come home from a long day?  Don't forget to tell them you love them and appreciate them.
At home, Jack will deny he missed me at all!
Of course, as soon as I get home, it's business as usual and Jack will disavow any sentimental attachment to me at all!  He's the strong, silent type, you know.

No comments: