Friday, April 22, 2011

Scott's Visit to La-La Land

Taylor & her handsome dad
What can I say?  I should have posted these photos a couple of weeks ago, after Scott and family visited us out here on the left coast from Indiana.  (My brother's recent take on Indiana following a business trip there: "I like to say that Indiana would be a great place to live, but you don't want to visit there. I can't say there are a lot of great tourist-like things to do there. It just feels like a comfortable home.")


So, we get to see Scott every now and then, however this was the first time his beautiful daughters got to come along.  It was great to finally meet these two young ladies.
 Emma is a knock-out.  I think Scott needs to buy a very large gun and keep it handy.  Part of the old gang met up at Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant for dinner, the first Saturday they were here.

 Scott, Emma and Taylor do Catalina.
Emma, Taylor and Scott do Disneyland.

It was too short a visit!  I only got a couple of hours, but, hey, I'll take what I can get.  Scott, your daughters are adorable.  And bright.  And a lot of fun.  Thanks for sharing some time with the California Crew.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for including us on your blog, Marianne. Loved being back in the Southland. Hopefully we can do it again sometime!