Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Weekend in Arizona

Merlene and I at My Big Fat Greek Restaurant for a birthday bash,














Here's Dianna at the Ren Faire. When the Mini Reunicon didn't fly, we decided to do the Faire together just the two of us. It turned out to be a gorgeous Arizona day and we had a good time together. Next time, we'll have to get the rest of Landru out.


















I got to see Dan Boyle on this trip. He seems to be doing fine, despite Arizona's flagging economy.

















Doug Jones joined us for Sunday dinner on Valentine's Day.

















Here is Merlene helping me with my Molly's Arizona Photo Shoot. Check out her adventures on her cousin's blog, http://pleasantpiper.blogspot.com/




I had a great time visiting with friends and doing the Faire! We'll have to plan on another Arizona trip sometime soon.



No comments: